MEDIA DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
With over 20 years of experience designing and developing media, I have made a career of producing high-impact media with quick turn-around times. I am:
- An expert in Photoshop with 20+ years experience.
- Well versed in current/ modern design trends.
- Capable of reading and comprehending UX documentation and translating them into visual designs that meet the needs of stakeholders and comply with the existing brand.
- A versatile designer able to translate storyboards into finished motion graphics projects and/or composites.
• 2010 HOW Magazine International Design Annual
1st Place “Student Work”
• 2009 Academy of Art University Annual Spring Show
Best of Show
• 2009 SIGGRAPH
2nd Place “Screen-Based Works”
• 2000 Artimation Festival
1st Place “Best Live Action Compositing”
I possess a variety of skills to produce digital media ranging from design, web, video, and motion graphics.
• Final Cut
Featured within this reel are short selections of motion graphics and video work that I have designed and produced over the past two decades.
STYLE / DEVELOPER’S GUIDE
22-page developer’s guide for a web-app created while working as a design consultant for CGN Global. Guide features detailed instructions and design rules for the app developers to follow while programming the robust insurance app used by both customers and agents.
ILLINOIS ROUTE 66 ROADTRIP
This award-winning project places users directly into the engaging interactive experience of traveling through time along Route 66 in the state of Illinois. This project features interactive multi-layered parallaxing digital matte paintings. The user can explore multiple locations throughout ten different decades along historic route 66. This project was awarded 1st Place in the HOW Magazine International Design Awards for the “Student Work” category in 2010.
MIGHTY SWANK PRODUCTIONS
This site is the home of my professional digital design portfolio. Featuring a variety of work including Web Design, Motion Graphics, and Graphic Design.